LX910e Colour Label and Tag Printer
The Most Advanced, Most Professional Colour Label Printer Ever From Primera
LX910e is the fastest and highest print quality colour label printer ever developed by Primera. It utilizes an all-new, very high capacity thermal inkjet print head that was designed from the start to be unmatched in its performance. With LX910e you’ll quickly and easily get all the labels you need with professional print quality on each and every label, free of horizontal banding or streaks down the length of the output.
With LX910e, your possibilities are endless.
Print just one or thousands of labels at a time with identical or unique data on every label. Print with dye or pigment ink, all in the same printer, by simply changing out an ink cartridge. Dye ink has brilliant, vivid colours for making eye-catching prime labels for your products. Pigment ink is highly durable for more industrial applications. Choose the one that best fits the task without buying two separate printers !
Primera is one of the world’s best-known and best-selling manufacturers of desktop colour label printers. With LX910e, a new benchmark in price and performance has been set.
- Fast Print Speeds – With up to 114 mm (4.5”) per second print speeds, your labels will be produced quickly and efficiently.
- Best Print Quality – Print quality on LX910e is the best we’ve ever offered, and likely the best you’ll ever find. Dare to compare! Get identical samples from each printer you are considering. Selling your products is much easier when you have the most professional-looking labels!
- Dual Ink System – Print with dye-based ink for the most colourful and vibrant looking labels. Swap out the all-in-one ink cartridge in 2-3 seconds and print with pigment ink for the most durable inkjet labels.
- Single Ink Cartridge – The all-new, highly advanced ink technology used by LX910e is unique in the business. It requires only a single ink cartridge to produce incredible, best-in-class results. The secret is in the nozzles. Ink droplets are fired so precisely that there’s absolutely no need for a separate black ink cartridge. The resulting “process” black is exceptional. It also costs no more to use than dealing with an extra black ink cartridge. With LX910e, you’ve got just one ink SKU to keep track of – without compromising results.
- Sturdy Metal Enclosure – The LX910e comes with a powder coated metal enclosure which had been certified for many years in areas with higher safety regulations. Especially suitable for use in mechanical and plant engineering, or when electromagnetic screening (EMC) is required.
|Print Method||Thermal inkjet|
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 dpi|
|Print Speeds||Draft Mode: 4.5” per second|
|Normal Mode||1.8” per second|
|High Quality Mode||0.8” per second|
|Print Head||New print head with every cartridge change|
|Ink||Single high capacity Cyan, Magenta, Yellow ink cartridge; process black|
|Print Width||0.75” to 8″ (19mm to 203mm)|
|Media Width||1” to 8.25” (25.4mm to 209.6mm)|
|Media Types||Roll-fed pressure-sensitive labels, roll-fed tags, fan-fold labels or tags|
Moveable see-through sensor for die-cut labels;
reflective sensor for labels and tags with black stripe;
can use continuous and pre-printed labels and tags
|Supply Roll||6″ (152mm) maximum diameter on 3″ (76mm) core|
|Ink Level Warning||
Calculates actual number of prints remaining based
upon ink usage of graphics being printed
|Indicator Lights||Power, Pause, Ink|
|Controls||Pause, Feed, Unload|
Mac OS X v10.5 or higher
|Data Interface||USB 2.0; External Control Port|
|Label Design Seagull Scientific BarTender® UltraLite Software||
Software Version included; can also be used with most other
popular label design and graphics programs
|Electrical Rating||12VDC, 5.0A|
|Power Requirements||100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts|
|Certifications||UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class B|
|Weight||36.5 lbs. (16.6 kg)|
17.25″W x 9.1″H x 17.25″D
(438mmW x 231mmH x 438mmD)